Topics

FINAL NOTES Sandy Springs Festival Sept 28 and 29

Andrea Settles

HI all

I am sending to the entire group in hopes more want to join in the fun
For those of you who have signed up _____if there is a change please let me know asap.

As of 10:30 am on the 26th we have:

SATURDAY 8:45-1
 FC: ALL EMR
    Tracy, Stacy, Joan, Ivan, Janis, Kristen

 2 new CFA class members
    Nya and Wanda 9-1

SATURDAY 1-5 PM

FC: All EMR 2 EMT
     Rodney, Maura-Ellen, Patsy, Rich ( and he may get there earlier to assist and stay to the end of his shift)

1 graduated CFA
        Toshia

SUNDAY 11-2

FC: All EMR
    Maggie, Jon, Stacy,

SUNDAY  2-5

FC: All EMR 2 EMT
    Rodney, Micheal, Pasty

1 graduated CFA
    Toshia

JUSTIN SAID HE WILL COME BY AT THE END OF THE DAY TO HELP BREAKDOWN

I also attached the Festival vendor information.  More than you need to know BUT this gives you a picture of the entire festival and ( if you get any questions during you shift at the SSFD booth. )

FC members should wear either polo or t-shirt and khaki walking shorts or pants -not short shorts:) comfortable shoes.

Reggie told us last night if you want to park at Station 52 we have been given permission to do so.  There are parking instructions in the vendor package if you want to park and take the shuttle.
Everyone please notice the closed roads around the area when you come for your shift.

Any questions let me know.

i WILL BE ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS all day BOTH DAYS :)

NOTE:  NYA, WANDA and TOSHIA are cc'd on this also.
You guys can were your CFA shirts ( Reggie will have them

THANKS TO YOU ALL.
678-777-1043

andrea settles