Topics

Event: Sandy Springs Community CPR/AED Training - Saturday, 26 October 2019 #cal-invite

SSFC@SSFC.groups.io Calendar <SSFC@...>

Sandy Springs Community CPR/AED Training

When:
Saturday, 26 October 2019
10:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
City Springs

Organizer: andrea b settles andrich98@... 6787771043

The next community training course will be held on October 26th; November 16th and December 14th Sandy Springs City Hall, located at 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, Ga. 30328. Classes are 10 a.m. - Noon ( sign up on google sheet if you are able to attend) This is a great refresher ( for future instructor check off). I
will let you know as we get closer to the date if we have a special ask for "
instructors".
Gray SSFC Polo Shirts (job shirt optional), suggested khaki colored utility pants, black belt, and black work shoes. No caps.